The blood glucose concentration in blood plasma for smaller animals can be much higher than in human beings. If human blood glucose meters are used for pets, the meter will calculate the glucose level based on human blood composition, leading to underestimated results. That is why it’s imperative to use a specialised glucometer for dogs and cats.
The GlucoRx Vet Blood glucose monitoring system is a veterinary glucometer which uses advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology and is a better option for providing more accurate results for your cats and dogs (25x strips and 2 separate code chips supplied)
GlucoRx Vet Glucometer For Cats & Dogs
GlucoRx Vet Test Strips
GlucoRx Veterinary Cat & Dog Glucose Meter:
- Compact size (Dimensions – 95(L) x 55(W) x 20(H) mm Weight: 76.15g)
- GDH-FAD enzyme strip technology
- 0 – 70% haematocrit
- 1.0μL blood required for accurate results in 5 seconds
- Before/After meal markers
- 4 alarms, Discreet testing
- 0.5 – 33.3 mmol/L (fixed) measurement range
- 1000 non-deletable memory sets with Day averages
- Data transmission for analysis
- Power: 2x AAA batteries.
1. Veterinary Glucometer Setup
2. Control Solution Test
3. Blood Glucose Measurement
4. Using the Meter Memory
What People Say
Thank you for the meter. I love it. Great clear display etc.
Arrived safely; what a lovely little machine.